The Georgia Association for Behavior Analysis was created with the mission to (1) promote behavior analysis, both internally and externally; (2) provide [continuing] education opportunities for both ABA professionals and others; and (3) to provide networking opportunities for behavioral professional and those interested in behavior analysis in the state of Georgia.
The Georgia Association for Behavior Analysis (GABA) was founded in 2001 to provide:
(1) a professional network and resource for behavior analysts in Georgia;
(2) a forum for members to collaborate, disseminate recent research, share ideas, and discuss needs;
(3) a voice to promote the ethical and effective use of behavior analysis;
(4) a resource for those seeking ABA services in Georgia;
(5) the organization of an annual regional ABA conference; and
(6) a provider of continuing education for professionals in Georgia.
THANK YOU TO OUR
2018 GABA CONFERENCE SPONSORS
Take a look at our photos from the 2017 GABA Conference
Undergraduate Student Poster Winner
Does Immediate Feedback Improve Retention of Material Compared to Traditional and Familiar Testing Formats? Samnick Pondy, Sequoyah Thurmond, and Sherry Serdikoff (Savannah State University)
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2017 GABA POSTER WINNERS !!!!!
Graduate Student Poster Winner
Evaluating Mand Modalities Using Concurrent Schedules. Cary Trump, Kara Wunderlich (University of Georgia), and Mirari Elcoro (Framingham State University)