The Georgia Association for Behavior Analysis (GABA) was founded in 2001 to provide:
(1) a professional network and resource for behavior analysts in Georgia;
(2) a forum for members to collaborate, disseminate recent research, share ideas, and discuss needs;
(3) a voice to promote the ethical and effective use of behavior analysis;
(4) a resource for those seeking ABA services in Georgia;
(5) the organization of an annual regional ABA conference; and
(6) a provider of continuing education for professionals in Georgia.
The Georgia Association for Behavior Analysis was created with the mission to (1) promote behavior analysis, both internally and externally; (2) provide [continuing] education opportunities for both ABA professionals and others; and (3) to provide networking opportunities for behavioral professional and those interested in behavior analysis in the state of Georgia.